Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pens






This pen is my biggest seller! Imake them in green, blue, red and black. I ask $15.00 plus tax.




I like these adorable animal pens. I charge $15.00 for each.













I made these pens for my friend who teaches French at the
high school where I work to give to her students as graduation gifts.


This pen has a facsimile of the Mexican flag on the pen and some little chili peppers as a charm on the end.




This pen has a cactus and a scorpion.








Here are some other pens.












and still more....

1 comment:

  1. I love your Blogspot! :) The pictures are incredibly good and all of your items are beautiful as always! Parker is missing Max! We are going to have a great house for you to come visit us at! I will send the address in email! We are excited to see you all in July! Love, The Minchey's :)

    ReplyDelete