Sunday, January 24, 2010

polymer clay notebook and pen sets



Hi again. I take a regular small notebooks and remove the spiral and covers. I then make new covers and reassemble the notebook. I also make pens and bookmarks to match. These make great journals. I sell them for $16.23.









Here are some cool fantasy notebooks.









FLOWERS!!











I love to make the notebooks. They satisfy my need to create!














For this notebook I use Ecru colored clay and then I scratch in the design. After the cover is baked, I cover the whole thing with brown acrylic paint and then wipe it off so it has that absolutely cool leather-like appearance.



These are made with ecru colored clay, also.












These notebooks are based on the artwork by my ultra-talented cousin Kendra Burton. She gave me permission to reproduce her paintings on my creations. They make fantastic notebooks!









This is another notebook based on Kendra's artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment